Saturday, December 13, 2008

You're the Lucky one!


“I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday.....”


Penggalan lagu tadi pasti mengingatkan kita semua ketika kita jatuh cinta sama sahabat sendiri. Percaya atau nggak, gw pernah ngerasain sayang sama sahabat sendiri. But. I don’t wanna talk about that publicly guys hehehe. Setiap hari gw wajib banget dengerin lagu dari dua penyanyi hebat, Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat ini. Entah kenapa gw kaya kecanduan aja dengerin Lucky seeetiap hari. Selain musiknya yang bikin tenang dan damai, liriknya pun bener – bener menyentuh. Pokonya easy listening lah! For you guys who haven’t heard this song, you HAVE TO! This song is taken from the newest album from Jason Mraz titled “We Sing, We Dance, and We Steal thing”.
So, what are you waiting for? Go get the song and sing it together, hope you’ll be the lucky one who love your bestfriend 

2 comments:

BABY YULITHA said...

i luv him damn much !
oh My God !!
gw jga kecanduan !

vitavincci said...

oke,wait for my next post about him!