Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shoe with an S


Flat shoes! How they're already become my bestfriend to comfort me during my studying time in university. Before, i'd like to let you know the brands which fits me the most! the Purple on the left side is Crocs (my dad brought me from HK) and the Leopard pattern is Rubi (i bought it in Spore last year for only S$19). I don't like to buy fancy or even pricey shoes. It matters the comfy and if the shoes is long-lasting.
the good news here is, i got two free shoes! Yeay!!! the one with the Little Thing She Needs label came from my stepmom when she went to Spore last July. And the green one is Crocs from my lovely aunty. (Psstt, both of them still got their price tags hihihi).
Meanwhile, i do wear wedges to campus. Well, it depends to my mood on the morning, don't you?

Share to me what's your favourite shoes to wear to campus!

xoxo,
Vincci

No comments: