Friday, September 16, 2011

Bismillah, May it ends up with Hamdallah

So, here come the sudden thought that i'd like to apply for a lecturer assistant. Sounds weird? A bit. But, despite the fact that i only got two days of studying at campus, why don't i ask the chance to do so?
First, i asked my friends who already earn some experiences relevance to campus activities. But then he knows nothing about any vacancies for the job i was asking.
Afterall, i was still curious that there must be any informations about that lecturer assistant thing. And finally, YES, i found the answer! Thanks to Daisy the busy girl from a younger badge than mine at campus. She told me about the information. She said it was patched on the Campus Mading.
And, bloody yeah! the Deadline was about tomorrow (which is today) and i haven't got any preparation yet. Though it isn't the vacancies for lecturer assistant instead a Laboratorium Assistant for Radio lab. Thank God, i've been a good listener of radio since many many years back. Yet again, i got some experiences in public speaking field *smiling-ear-to-ear*

I went straight to the broadcasting lab of my faculty Sekolah Komunikasi Multimedia - Institut Manajemen Telkom that consists of Radio and Television Lab. I met the staffs there said that i've got to submit my CV and a portfolio. And you know what? Thought tje portfolio is about my transcript or something. But it turned out to be MY SAMPLE VOICE #straighface
I don't know my face suddenly changing hahaha. Okay then, that would be a challenge for me. I got straight back to my place. Collecting any informations about music, movies, events and so on. Typing the script. I record my voice using my digital camera (Thank God it has the sound recorder mode!). Editing it using Adobe Premiere. Insert Song. And Voila! Burn it to CD and let's kick some ass! #evillaugh

Last night i told my brother, father, and my Boyfriend asking for their supports. This morning i already submit the CV along with the sample voice. Hope they like it and accept me as the Lab-Assistant (AMIN!). May Allah answer my prayer.

And i really looking forward if my next post would be titled ALHAMDULILLAH for the good news. I'll keep you update :)))


xoxo,
Vincci

1 comment:

Andi AF Studio said...

Assalamu'alaikum.. :) salam kenal,
blogwalking numpang baca-baca cari inspirasi sekaligus follow blog kamu, follow balik ya ke AndyOnline.Net ^_^